The benefits of renting a condo vs renting an apartment
Renting a condo offers services and amenities that are very rarely present in an apartment rental. Here are examples of what people who rent a condo from Voltige will get:
- Electronic keys to facilitate door unlocking (especially when your hands are full)
- Night security guard to be more safe
- Concierge on site
- Parking for bicycles to encourage healthy lifestyles and eco-responsible transportation!
- Fully equipped gym to facilitate access to exercise and well-being by optimizing your time!
- Outdoor swimming pool to cool off, play or train.
- Terrace with BBQ to enjoy a good meal in good company in a relaxed atmosphere.
- High performance soundproofing
- Central air conditioning system to be comfortable even during heat waves
- Central hot water system
- Wifi in all common areas to have internet access without having to go home.
- 5 appliances
- Custom blinds
- Much more
Expectations when renting a condo
Therefore, renting a condo offers a significant advantage in terms of quality of life compared to renting an apartment, and the investment in the quality of its environment is greater than that of renting an apartment.
Renting an apartment vs renting a condo
Unlike condos, apartments often do not have common areas and if they do (which is very rare), they even more rarely offer wifi.
Renting an apartment that offers amenities such as: a fully equipped exercise room, central air conditioning, a terrace with a BBQ, a swimming pool and other aspects listed above is almost impossible.
Apartments are generally older than condos, which means they are cheaper to rent. Due to their age, the apartments often need renovations. If you’re not comfortable with renovations or an older living environment, this probably isn’t the right choice for you. Finally, in most cases, apartments are not as well soundproofed as condos. This means that it is more difficult to hide from the noise of neighbors.
Although apartment buildings can sometimes offer some services, most of the time these are basic services that are necessary for life but do not necessarily enhance the quality of life and convenience to save time.
Condo Vs apartment, which one to choose for a rental?
The choice between a condo and an apartment depends on your needs and your budget.
If you are looking for housing that is less expensive and needs renovations, an apartment is probably the best choice for you. If you are looking for a property that is both new and upscale and that allows you to have activities nearby, renting a condo is undoubtedly the best choice for you. The Voltige condo project may even offer the quality of life you are looking for, both in terms of services and peace of mind.